Sunday, April 10, 2016

Love Letters (Sample)

In WW2 two prisoners having never met one another fall in love with one another through the communicae of  letters. 

Dear Henry,
I too was in love, it was before the war. His name was Martial and we grew up together, not just physically but emotionally as well and no matter what complications life threw at  us we knew that as long as we had each other, no wrong  could happen. Though we wanted different things in life our hearts were always with one another. Not having much of a family I didn't want one of my own or the marriage that prolouges such a chapter in one's life, he longed for such happiness and I still believe to this day no one desreved to be happy more than him. We were very fond of one another, but my station in life was permitted to another by the right of my heart.  It wasn't until his permicuqous  behavior landed him a form of happiness that I could not give him, someone in his heart and his bed. Having seen them, I realized the pain that was eating away at me wasn't jealousy it was becuase I had fallen in love with him. Sincerely,  - Annebelle


Dear Annebelle,
though I have never experienced such a thing, I can honestly say that you are a strong women. Though you did not say it, I know that you had to let him go becuase his happiness was all that mattered to you. It's strange how in this place that we all wait to die, heared like cattle and lost. Such stillness engulfs us, we don't even talk on apart of forming attachments, why lose more than you have to. These monsters of the thrid reich have torn out our morality, finding ourselves but empty shells. You had to let Martial go, though we're letting loved ones and friends go, but it is not our choice. I admire you for the love in your heart and  the strength that you had when you had  to let it go. Such Pain I understand when I lost my new born son. I'm sorry for what had happen to you and for what has happened to the world.
Scinerely,  - Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment